roomvu is seeking a highly motivated, versatile person to help support our staff. This is a hands-on position, requiring excellent customer service skills, and the ability to learn multiple routes. roomvu is a small, but growing company. There will be opportunities to grow with the company into more senior roles, depending on performance.
roomvu is a professional real estate marketing platform, built specifically for Real Estate Agents in mind. Our services include Real Estate Photography, Feature Sheets, Agent Website Profiles, 360 Virtual Tours and Video Tours. We have sourced the best photography and automated tools to help the Real Estate Agents market themselves and their listings.
- Assisting new and existing customers with all of their inquiries and concerns via Phone call, SMS or Email
- Communicating Services to Customers to encourage more purchases.
- Taking Customer Booking Information
- Contacting Specialists to Schedule Availability
- Assisting in the review and delivery of Purchased Content.
- Facilitating Communication/Miscommunication between Specialist and Customer.
- Assisting Customers with any Technical issues that they are experiencing.
- Updating Listing Information.
- Creating/Editing/Delivering Video Slideshows.
- Ensuring that the customer’s content is visible on the platform and is shared with the customer.
- Reporting back to the management team on a regular basis on performance and metrics.
- Technologically savvy
- Customer service experience required
- CRM experience.
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of conversational Mandarin is a plus
- Marketing and social media experience is a plus
- Basic Computer skills (Internet and MS Office) Access to your own laptop is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Maintain client confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent