roomvu.com would like to open its doors and invite students or new graduates to have the chance of gaining some work experience in the tech industry. Ever tried to apply for a job, but that company’s entry-level position requires at least 2 years experience? (What’s with that?) This is your chance to truly get that much-needed experience that you need to kickstart your career in digital media.
● Working closely with our development and marketing team to helping them achieve their goals of growing our business and user acquisition.
● Creating and executing on strategies to maximize user acquisition.
● Planning, creating and measuring digital acquisition campaigns.
● Owning, building, and evolving a user growth model that informs the business on product health and growth trajectory.
● Improving dashboards, reports, and metrics to help provide clarity around business and growth performance.
● Uncovering, presenting and acting on insights that are discovered through quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
● Seeing your insights come to life by working with Product Designers/Managers to A/B test ideas throughout the customer journey.
● Prioritizing efforts to drive user retention and revenue.
● Supporting Product Designers/Managers to think through complex problems and help answer questions using data and insights.
● Presenting data and insights in a clear and concise manner through the use of visuals, slide decks, and in unconventional ways.
● Creating and managing roomvu’s social media accounts.
● Creating and curating digital content on the roomvu platform.
● Contributing to the product strategy by submitting proposals for further business opportunities.
● Has or is working on a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Sociology, Communication or similar discipline.
Bonus Skills (Not Strictly Required but nice to have)
● Good technical understanding of social media and PR environment using customer data to uncover trends in customer behavior analyzing customer trends.
● Good understanding of digital marketing concepts such as cookie-based data collection, attribution modeling, AB/N & multivariate testing and developing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content.
● Proven design sensibility to envision how content should be effectively presented or distributed for the most optimal user experience throughout a variety of media including, but not limited to, websites, social media, digital signs, and print materials.
● Should be eager to learn and understand customer desires, demographics, needs, wants, habits, behaviors, usage patterns, all with the goal of creating a holistic understanding of our customers and potential customers.
● Strong proficiency and experience with Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tools), SEO strategies, social media, and accessibility standards.
● Knowledge of remarketing strategies and application of remarketing pixels/code/ event code etc. would be an asset.
● Proficiency with the WordPress platform.
● Experience with data management, digital and social analytics.
● Excellent data analysis skills and a team player.
● Excellent professional communication skills both verbal and written.
roomvu is one of the largest Virtual Tour listing websites in Vancouver. We have created an immersive way to experience a home from the convenience of your computer or mobile device. With roomvu you can easily share the home with loved ones and friends, get their opinion on properties without physically being there, and will understand the space much better even before going to see the house in person. We are growing and we want you to be a partner in our adventure.