roomvu.com is looking for a Senior Project Manager who will take a key role on our team. This person must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our the roomvu platform.
● Manages all major initiatives of the IT team and supports the strategic direction of the company.
● Recruits and supervises analysts, developers, programmers, and other personnel.
● Assists technical staff with high-level planning, scheduling, and delivery of tasks.
● Meets with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, and improvements.
● Solicits requirements from stakeholders (end users, etc.) to ensure the appropriate selection of tools and software to meet business needs.
● Assesses the information architecture needs and works with the stakeholders to deliver and execute a plan that provides accessibility and consistency of information and data.
● Manages the evaluation, purchasing, and procurement process for all software/hardware.
● Manages the budget for the IT operations.
● Identifies, Maintains, and upgrades the company’s information assets, and develops, implements, and monitors information management strategies, goals, objectives, and plans.
● Facilitates workshops, and training to ensure that the IT staff, contractors and sub-contractors are in line and compliance with company’s IM goals and objectives.
● Oversees/coordinates the sustainment and future enhancements/upgrades of the IM Systems.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field.
● 10+ years of experience working as a project manager in a technical environment.
● Working knowledge of information technology and system.
● Experience with supporting Server hardware, networking, and storage.
● Solid understanding of software development and IT methodologies.
● Proven analytical and problem-solving ability.
● Strong ability to work with technical staff, contractors, end-users and IT service providers to deploy and support IT applications.
Nice to Have
● Solid knowledge of and experience working in the real-estate and building-development/construction sector.
roomvu is one of the largest Virtual Tour listing websites in Vancouver. We have created an immersive way to experience a home from the convenience of your computer or mobile device. With roomvu you can easily share the home with loved ones and friends, get their opinion on properties without physically being there, and will understand the space much better even before going to see the house in person. We are growing and we want you to be a partner in our adventure.