roomvu.com is looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our the roomvu platform.
● Discuss and design database architecture with the development team
● Maintain the previous platform while developing a new platform
● Work with UX and UI designer to implement features as designed
● Create readable and stable code
● Constructively review team members’ code and address issues found in your own code
● Investigate product defects, identify and fix root causes, test and deploy fixes
● Contribute to the ongoing improvement of team practices and procedures
● Participate in all Scrum practices: sprint planning, daily standups, estimation, backlog grooming and retrospectives
● 1+ years of experience delivering innovative results in responsive UI/UX design with skills in HTML5/CSS3/JS .
● 1+ years of experience with Laravel or any other PHP MVC framework with a working knowledge of Webpack, Nodejs, React.
● Proficient in Git
● REST API design & development
● Has worked extensively with LEMP(Linux Nginx Mysql PHP) stack
● Database architecture design
Nice to Have
● Devops experience on AWS (EC2/RDS)
● Docker and Docker-compose
● Comfortable working with terminal commands (Linux)/Ubuntu
● Python/scripting knowledge
roomvu is one of the largest Virtual Tour listing website in Vancouver. We have created an immersive way to experience a home from the convenience of your computer or mobile device. With roomvu you can easily share the home with loved ones and friends, get their opinion on properties without physically being there, and will understand the space much better even before going to see the house in person. We are growing and we want you to be a partner in our adventure