Roomvu.com, a Vancouver based real estate marketing company, is looking for an extraordinary performance marketer to help drive new user growth through several media channels.
As a member of the Acquisition Team, you’ll be responsible for helping build and manage campaigns across a variety of digital channels, working with cross-functional teams to support roomvu’s core content products, and online marketing services for realtors in North America.
This is an excellent role for candidates that have 5+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills alongside a strong marketing team overseas.
-Managing paid ad campaigns across Google, social platforms and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of Ad performance
-Designing successful integrated marketing Ad campaigns, managing bids and modifying budget spending to meet the predefined KPI’s
-Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
– Identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, and measure mindset
– Write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
– Work with the creative team to develop digital assets
– Test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
-Build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
- Fluency in English
- A Passion for Marketing. Stay up to date on the industry, platforms, and changes as they roll out
- At least 5+ years of related Google Ads and Social Media Advertising experience
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing
- Knowledge of performance marketing platforms: Social animal, Buzzsumo, Hubspot, etc.
- Strong analytical ability and an advanced Excel nerd
- Proficient with analytical platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Deep understanding of Google Ads & Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience with Web Tracking and Attribution
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify, and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- Experience in data visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau is a plus
- Good understanding of UX/UI and knowledge of landing page optimization