roomvu is seeking a highly motivated, versatile person to help support our staff. This is a hands-on position, requiring excellent customer service skills, and the ability to learn multiple routes. roomvu is a small, but growing company. There will be opportunities to grow with the company into more senior roles, depending on performance.
- Increasing the number of user registrations
- Increasing the sales of our products and services
- Assisting new and existing customers with all of their inquiries and concerns
- Making cold calls and emails to find new customers
- Making and performing presentations for large groups of our users
- Reviewing and sending out marketing materials
- Answering service and support calls
- Scheduling and managing booking requests
- Providing exceptional customer support and service; this is just as important as sales tasks
- Ensuring that client issues are heard, and dealt with
- Facilitating customer transactions
- Increase the amount of repeat sales
- Tracking and reporting on sales numbers on a regular basis
- Creating plans to improve our sales operations
- Other miscellaneous office tasks, from time to time
- Technologically savvy
- Customer service experience required
- CRM experience.
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of conversational Mandarin is a plus
- Marketing and social media experience is a plus
- Basic Computer skills (Internet and MS Office) Access to your own laptop is preferred
- Must have knowledge of hardware in Copy Center (Multi-functional Printers, Scanners and troubleshooting skills)
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced team environment
- Maintain client confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent
roomvu is a real estate platform for the modern property shopper and agent. It features a clean but powerful new interface for browsing and discovering real estate for buyers. For agents, roomvu is a platform to create immersive experiences of any listing property for your clients. Through the use of new on-the-fly videos and 360 virtual tours, agents can give informative and powerful insights like nearby schools, transit, assessed value, neighborhood information, virtual home tours, and more.
Keep Pushing Boundaries
Improving The World Of Real-Estate With Fringe Technologies
Roomvu provides 6 unique premium services within most of Canadian major cities, serving over 800 Realtors, Loved and shared over 2000 times by Realtors, Visited by 1400 Realtors on a monthly basis.
Job Type: Full-time