Roomvu is seeking a highly motivated, versatile person with large experience in managing large programming teams, to help support the development of our technology. This is a hands-on position, requiring excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to problem solve. Roomvu is a Real-Estate Tech Start-up with a growing team. There will be opportunities to grow with the company into more senior roles, depending on performance.
Roomvu is a Real Estate Tech startup that helps Realtors convert their Audience to Leads.
Roomvu.com creates automated and branded, data-rich marketing videos and profiles for realtors. The automated videos in the profiles combined with lead generating landing pages creates a unique experience for Realtors to communicate with their network and convert them into trusting leads. We have built a fully scalable video content creation factory based on our own content library and automated market stats and create downloadable video content for realtors across North America. From recent news to markets reports, Realtors are able to get branded video reports at the click of a button.
Our service provider driven Roomvustore.com division creates listing marketing for realtors through automated tools and a distributed network of Photographers (e.g. video, photos, VR, etc.)
- Discuss and design database architecture with the development team.
- Facilitating and maintaining communication processes through the team and organization.
- Meet with the CEO and CFO to discuss the requirements, costs and timelines for each project.
- Manage the IT staff to design, develop, implement, operate and administer each project and all the information systems.
- Help in the hiring process of IT staff, including front-end, back-end and full-stack developers, as well as UX/UI designers.
- Work with UX and UI designers to implement features as designed.
- Create readable and stable code.
- Constructively review team members’ code and address issues found in your own code.
- Investigate product defects, identify and fix root causes, test and deploy fixes.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of team practices and procedures.
- Coordinate and Participate in all Scrum practices: sprint planning, daily standups, estimation, backlog grooming, and retrospectives.
- Establishes overall project scope and develops work plans and schedules in line with overall project parameters, schedule, scope, and client goals.
- Overseeing and assisting the sales, marketing and user acquisition teams.
- Helping resolve client related issues and inquiries and maintaining business relationships.
- Maintains detailed project documentation keeping accurate and detailed records.
- Works with internal staff to plan, schedule, coordinate, and supervise the delivery, installation, for assigned projects.
- Reporting back to the management team on a regular basis on performance and metrics.
- Other misc responsibilities from time to time.
- Has CTO experience
- Has led large programming teams
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Advanced experience in project management methodologies.
- Comfort and experience using technology.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Laravel (PHP), Nodejs, ReactJS, AngularJS.
- ChartJS, D3JS or other data visualization framework.
- Proficient in Git
- Proficient in Python
- REST API design
- Database architecture design
- Docker and Docker-compose
- Comfortable working with terminal commands (Linux)
- Has worked with large scale start-ups
- Entrepreneurial experience with their own company.
- Marketing and user acquisition experience.
- Development and programming experience.