Roomvu is a Real Estate Tech startup that helps Realtors convert their Audience to Leads.
roomvu.com creates automated and branded, data-rich marketing videos and profiles for realtors. The automated videos in the profiles combined with a lead generating landing pages create a unique experience for Realtors to communicate with their network and convert them into trusting leads. We have built a fully scalable video content creation factory based on our own content library and automated market stats and create downloadable video content for realtors across North America. From recent news to market reports, Realtors are able to get branded video reports at the click of a button.
Our service provider driven Roomvustore.com division creates listing marketing for realtors through automated tools and a distributed network of Photographers (e.g. video, photos, VR, etc.)
We’re looking for a skilled Motion Design Director who will work closely alongside our internal creative teams in creating animated and motion videos for internal and external campaigns and projects. You will be part of a vibrant and friendly creative studio, producing engaging video ads for our various marketing efforts. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in defining how motion looks at roomvu, deliver a wide variety of creative campaigns, and the freedom to influence design direction. You will be specifically helping us shape how our video content looks and feels.
We’d love it if you have:
- A strong portfolio or reel demonstrating your passion for design, movement, and editing. Tips on what to include or highlight: an overview of your skills, any content of yours showing motion projects ideally with your process, rationale, and role in the project/s.
- Animation Stills/Frames of motion project
- The confidence to try new things, and a passion for big ideas and storytelling
- The ability to bring briefs into life coming from illustrators, project managers and designers to create beautiful and quality content;
- The ability to work collaboratively in a creative team environment;
- Diligence to hit deadlines, and offer suggestions to streamline and improve team processes.
You’ll love this rule if:
- You have a stylistic approach and a strong understanding of what makes a good design based on design fundamentals, principles, and elements
- You have a keen understanding of design context-based on visual, cultural, and popular trends
- You have an eye for design and can visualize unique content
- You have a keen understanding of user interaction and the importance of usability
- You can effectively simplify design concepts and articulate ideas and blockers
- You have a passion for improving and streamlining processes
- You enjoy collaborative working environments and idea exchanges
Requirement & must-haves:
- You have working tools that meet the requirements of the role you are applying to. For specifics, please refer to the job description and software requirements.