We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our Roomvu family. This role collaborates closely with other members of the leadership team to design and execute on company initiatives related to scaling the business, maintaining healthy company values & culture, and fostering a workplace that supports learning & innovation. The Marketing Manager will play an instrumental role in developing and executing corporate strategy, improving processes and data management, coaching marketing team members and delivering on marketing objectives and supporting and collaborating with the sales team to drive the corporate revenue and sales targets.
Roomvu is a real estate platform for the modern property shopper and agent. It features a clean but Roomvu is a professional real estate marketing platform, built specifically for Real Estate Agents in mind. Our services include Real Estate Photography, Feature Sheets, Agent Website Profiles, 360 Virtual Tours and Video Tours. We have sourced the best photography and automated tools to help the Real Estate Agents market themselves and their listings.
Our goal is to leverage technologies in order to make high-quality marketing services more affordable for all real estate agents across Canada.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative branding exercises and marketing campaigns.
- Lead outbound or inbound marketing activities (content, adverts, and traditional)
- Coordinate with external vendors.
- Overall marketing strategy management.
- Analysis of marketing and sales data to refine the strategy.
- Other general marketing tasks.
- Occasional field marketing opportunities.
- Proactively develop solutions for sales growth and marketing optimization.
- Support the Company’s lead generation strategy, including mapping sales territories and sales targeting
- Provide logistical support for marketing events.
- Onboard new Sales hires through a best practices strategy
- Create and review contracts to meet company and customer needs
- Actively review, assess, and evaluate the Company’s sales needs, processes, and technical assets to provide strategic recommendations for improving operations where necessary
- Configure and maintain custom dashboards, reporting, and other analytics to support Sales and Marketing
- Support and maintain data integrations to and from our CRM, with the primary goal of keeping our data clean, actionable and as automated as possible
- Execute email, SEO and digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the website and social media profiles
- Manage and organize sales documents and resources, and ensure creative marketing materials adhere to brand guidelines and messaging
- The right applicant should be prepared to perform office management and other administrative sales support functions as required.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, or any related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of sales, marketing, or administrative experience
- 1+ years of CRM Experience and use in a sales or marketing environment
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and other web analytics tools is an asset
- Contract negotiation experience
- Experience with graphic design an asset
- Experience and confidence working in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Past experience at a small company or in a varied and fluid role
- High technical aptitude with proven ability to learn quickly, change comfortably and handle multiple priorities
- Proven track record of successful execution in strategic sales and marketing campaigns, driving lead generation, and sales pipeline activity is an asset
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Have a high sense of ownership about your work and high-performance standards
- Awesome communication skills with a positive and upbeat personality
- A dynamic team player, open to feedback, able to work with minimal supervision